Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i like that the major is alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

lmao this show is hilarious and i'm pretty sure it isn't intentional

what's supposed to be this dramatic presentation of a girl who doesn't understand emotions comes across instead as some of the most incredibly dry humour i've ever seen

honestly wouldn't be surprised if she heard "company is failing" and decided to use her soldier training to run a secret assassination business out of the post office to keep it afloat, because of course that's what you do in that situation

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jan 18, 2018

Aug 24, 2011

actually she might be really good at writing legal depositions and the like, she seems to understand the law quite well

Aug 24, 2011

violet's letter read like a suicide note

Aug 24, 2011

Dessel posted:

...Would be kinda hilarious (and fitting) if that's what the brother actually thought initially but I can't see that being the case.

having his sister fall headfirst off the tower and splat next to him while he was reading the note would turn this show into a black comedy

i'm gradually understanding that it's not, but they could definitely have taken that route

Aug 24, 2011

i was extremely proud to see that violet does not work for free

Aug 24, 2011

why even hire the doll in the first place if you're already literate?

both endings were good though

Aug 24, 2011

shrodinger's major

Aug 24, 2011

was that not last ep? everything about it said last ep

Aug 24, 2011

saw it coming, still excellent

Aug 24, 2011