Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

auto memories doll....AMD.... :thunk:

I would be ok with an AMD anime in which they fight the evil cyber overlords, Intel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I didn't think this was gonna be a child soldier rehabilitation show, but I loved that first episode.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

yea it's about a saber with robot arms and PTSD that wants to gently caress

Umm, what?

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Oh, I forgot to check the poster name. Carry on.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
That wasn't as good an episode as the first. The show continues to hold out on confirming Gilbert's death, which is an unnecessary tease. I'm ok with the dry, disciplined way that Violet responds to everything, but it annoys me that no one has tried to sit down with her and at least try to teach her empathy.

In the end, that was just a bad character intro episode. Of the three new characters, only one of them seems at all interesting to the overall story. Iris does jack poo poo but type and complain, and Cattleya does nothing but perform the basic functions as her boss like teaching Violet how to press buttons, and lusting after Hodgins. Erica seems to be a mirror for Violet to reflect off of as this person who is outwardly doll-like - just like Violet in a way - but internally super passionate. Lets see how episode three goes.

• Locked thread