Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvmypvVuStY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Paladinus posted:

Thy will is my command.

God bless yo

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Dragonstoned posted:

This one is a tad more specific so not everyone is going to "get it"

:dudsmile:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Dragonstoned posted:

E: I would've edited it to say "wuss votes" but the gifs from frinkiac go all funny in photoshop (something to do with how its compressed? I don't know what's going on and I don't know how to fix it)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Dragonstoned posted:

how did you do that without it turning out like this?

here is a better example of what i'm talking about

do you use photoshop or gimp?

I use imageready because it's better at gifs than photoshop 7 and was packaged with it for some reason

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

plainswalker75 posted:

I woke up with an idea in my head

this is a perfect creation....

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i finally understand happiness

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

gat dang

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

JuiceOne posted:

I did a couple of new Sugar videos, here is one of them. https://twitter.com/Juiceone3/status/1091566803908812805?s=09

god bless u

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i like this one

https://twitter.com/Juiceone3/status/1085977022751559681

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

oh my godddddddddddddd

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

The babysitter bandit has amazing animation, but there's a lot of decent stuff in the early seasons

here's something sans homer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMn5kx_G9xU&t=82s

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Juiceone you are a god among men

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

There's a bunch of things I have to do, but I spent my time making this instead.

god drat

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

:vince:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

what a time to be alive

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

why in the gently caress is this so funny

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Shut up and JAM! posted:

is this what you want? is this the type of content you pieces of poo poo desire? i poured my heart and soul into this.

https://files.catbox.moe/oo30ug.webm

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

PittTheElder posted:

I want this, the one with Otto, and a third one with embarrassed Lenny inside.

But in full resolution.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

now that's a deep cut

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

pitch a fitness posted:

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

this is a fuckin jam

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

you are a beautiful human

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

wait what

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Juiceone please crosspost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AskuZpfatno

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Roundup Ready posted:

Anyone have all those Simpsons themed windows 10 wallpapers handy? I remember there was a Skinner climbing out the window and a Lenny one. Need me a new background

I know I posted the Lenny one earlier in the thread, hold on and let me find it

edit:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

redleader posted:

no idea if this has been posted

i don't know why, but simpsons lion king memes are hilarious

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ultraklystron posted:

I don't know if it has combinatory value, but it's been stuck in my head since I heard the original news story:

you're a saint

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i love you, simpsons memes