Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
My first thread contribution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Still waiting for the full Dinner with Andre gaming experience.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

I will never be able to read that item description ever again because of you.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Lifespan posted:

Splain how!

”Bloodborne” posted:

widespread belief of the period was that "beast blood crept
up the right leg," and this led to the double-wrapped belt. "

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Have no fear we’ve got shitposts for years!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Hey they were posting these in the TVIV thread!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Ape posting is in danger of going stale.
I'm taking it to strange new places

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Watchmen Posting will never die!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Apologies to fellow Goon Pepe Silvia Brown for stealing his joke from another thread, but it had to be done for the good of our thread.

SHOT
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1630612291279548416?s=20

CHASER

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Hey screw you Lisa Ape posting is great!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Thinking back on it, why was there so much blue shirt Bart (Blart) merchandise? Even when the show was several seasons in and everyone in the world knew he had a red shirt you kept seeing it.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
YOU HAVE SELECTED: NO.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

codo27 posted:

I had this uncanny ability in high school where I'd recall a scene during the day and that rerun would play that evening. It was crazy

Like many long running sitcoms, there seems to be way more episodes of the show than you remember. Because I’m pretty sure syndication for some reason only plays a group of randomly selected episodes amounting to like a third of the episode count on a loop, leaving the other two thirds of the episodes lost to time. I noticed the same thing with Seinfeld. It’s bizarre when you were introduced to a series through syndication and you later buy the dvd and discover each season is twice as long and it’s like your getting all new episodes. So it’s much easier to predict next episode when the selection is actually a lot smaller. I swear I’m not crazy.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Incitatus posted:

tbf movies and tv not being produced is a good thing

Just think. If they had stopped making tv 20ish years ago we’d only have good Simpsons.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Have we tried JOJO posting?
We should try JOJO posting.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
All of these “late” memes are still from before the “You’ll Never Stop the Simpsons”. Once again proving me correct as to that being where Good Simpsons ends. Sorry I don’t make the rules.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
A little late but I had to do it.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

SeanBeansShako posted:

Stolen from another goon discord:

I really want to like this but it skips the Northern and Southern Dynasties between the sixteen kingdoms and the Tang. That’s almost two centuries! The screenshot should either be from the Ft Springfield reenactment or the Lisa becomes a Buddhist episode.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
This thread has ruined me. Literally every time I pick up a Zinc in Pokémon I say “Ziiiiinnnc! Come back Zinc!”

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
I know this is way past its expiration date but a made it anyway.

And bonus

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
It's like half on topic.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Cell animation was better.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Killgrozerhaus

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Who in the NBA is Sideshow Mel then?

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Can we still Earthbound post?

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Even if the factory is gone Bart should still own that property lot right? With how out of control the real estate market has gotten, just think of how much it’s gone up in value since the 90’s!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

PittTheElder posted:

I'm still waiting to hear where the hell people use "be a Viking" to mean "be good at" (aside from Albany of course). I've literally never heard anyone use this meaning, and it makes no goddamn sense.

To be frank They don’t. It’s one of those jokes where a bunch of people pretend to believe something really obviously wrong in a non sequitur way, and the humor comes from laughing at people who aren’t in on the joke getting mad and flustered at the people pretending to be wrong. The more “you” disbelieve that they actually believe it, the more they double down because that will make “you” that much more flustered.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
The saddest ratings stunt I’ve ever seen. Killing a character most people didn’t even know had a name just so they can generate twitter discourse for being so transgressive that they killed a “beloved” (that most people didn’t know existed) non-character simply because he’s from when the show was good. It feels almost like bullying a puppy. At least Maude was a real character. Makes me want to watch the show less not more.