Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

Necrothatcher posted:

I've got bad news for you all re 3D: https://www.simpsonscardboard.com/

This was 100 episodes ago...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
I know a bandwagon when I see it

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Sublime

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

You know when the only way to exorcise a dumb idea is to follow through with it..

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Analytic Engine posted:

shitpokésting, pocketposting, anyone got a name?

Gonna go with Pokémemes, bob.

I have a nagging feeling I'm ripping off something I saw earlier, but I looked back a few pages and couldn't find it so apologies...

Heavy_D fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Apr 30, 2022

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Yes, this should provide adequate sustenance for our decades in the wilderness

Heavy_D fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jun 5, 2022

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Now of course, there are two exceptions ...

...in psalms 140 and 143....

...and of course in Hebrew it's all reversed.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Sentient Data posted:

I'm glad the first panel exists, otherwise I'd point you to the deviantart thread

Likewise for the second panel.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

This one really got me

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

drat man, this one lands.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Lemming-posting? Have to say I don't mind it.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SeanBeansShako posted:

This is not getting enough love.

I'm sorry. See, I have this condition: I can't make new memes. I remember everything up until Simpsons season 9, then...nothing.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Can't imagine this is 90s video game posting of an original flavour, but...

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Sharing this although it's still a work in progress. Suggestions for improvements are welcomed

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

ultrafilter posted:

Where's that Ray Jay smiley when you need it?

I actually had time to tweak it slightly today

Tweaked the hat to look a bit clearer, and changed the timings on the Johnson card so that the reaction comes across better. There might be a way to exaggerate the expression some more but I thought I'd try a subtle (i.e. lazy) change first.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Even if it's not been posted, I'm sure it's been created, but sometimes it's fun to do for yourself

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Kitfox88 posted:

No poo poo its Ryu, if it was actually Ken instead it wouldn't be properly referencing the scene!!!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

loquacius posted:

text meme (still can't photoshop)

panel 1: drawing of boat exploding, labeled arrow pointing to Francis Scott Key Bridge
panel 2: Frank Sobotka as Moe says "Oh dear god, no!"

Dumb half-assed job coming up...

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

loquacius posted:

posters 20 years ago: I don't get it, they put Aragorn's head in a Simpsons scene? Where's Insanity Wolf and Bad Luck Brian?