Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

simble
May 11, 2004

lmao

not :emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simble
May 11, 2004

I use “sweet merciful crap” almost daily

simble
May 11, 2004

Lobok posted:

It's like they're still there but expertly camouflaged.

efb kinda

simble
May 11, 2004

:eyepop:

simble
May 11, 2004

Everyone in the thread right now.

simble
May 11, 2004

simble
May 11, 2004

We didn't all go to hoch hech university, Kirk!

simble
May 11, 2004

simble
May 11, 2004

I always learn these things from this thread!

simble
May 11, 2004

This thread is over, give that one the $10,000.

simble
May 11, 2004

Wrong frame, but I'll allow it.

simble
May 11, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simble
May 11, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

Hard to say between astroturf and genuine manchildren who think that this time they'll "get it right" even though no one has "gotten it right" in nearly 40 loving years. Yes please post about how this or that one is actually your favorite or "really good" you know what I mean -- no one has gotten a big crowd on the same page about one of these in almost half a century.

Fede Alvarez fucks though so it really could be good, but the trailer is a nothingburger that solely exists to fellate people who overvalue the 1979 trailer for the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8