Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

There’s nothing to get.

Isn’t there?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Lmfao that’s loving perfect.

Btw reported for implied child-bestiality.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Slightly on topic? https://simps-universe.tumblr.com/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:blastu:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Lets Pickle posted:

This is by far the best thread on SA. Simpson memes are truly a bottomless well, and without even resorting to the garbage seasons.

Garbage goes in, garbage comes out.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I’m looking for a specific Krusty. He’s leaning into the camera and, with both hands, pointing at himself. Any help? It haunts my dreams.

Sounds kind of like the scene where he’s telling his accountants or whatever through the tv camera to let nothing STOP the PAYMENT of this CHECK

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Johnny Aztec posted:

Fun history fact: The arms of Venus were there with the statue. They were shipped separately, the ship they were on sank, and hasn't been found.

That's boring. You're boring everybody! Quit boring everyone!

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Nonviolent J posted:

was gonna bring that up, is it a jizz joke

No

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvrPJkrE04I

I always liked this scene too

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

DrBouvenstein posted:

I keep a note in my phone for Shitpost Ideas... I've made a few of the ones listed, feel free to steal my ideas if you want and can figure out what they mean:

Edit: 'it still points, doesn't it?' I guess isn't very full fledged at, by my idea is that that scene, with Skinner pointing the nub, can be a template. Replace the nub with, say, a hambhrher and have him say,
'It still steams, doesn't it?'

Eh, that's no good...

Mine is Milhouse’s Grandma saying “Dial 9-1, and when I say, dial 2” and it turns out it’s the Stonecutters guy. Thanks

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

Has an "I'm in Cider Town" version been done yet? Starting to lose track.

(on this page)

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I hear those clowns in congress did it again

the economy is so bad.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Mak0rz posted:

Which happens late in the death animation so the lives counter should still say 6 in the second image :colbert:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Maude’s Rod and Todd

Formerly Ned’s

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

How droll.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Gazpacho?!?!

It’s tomato soup, Snake, served ice cold

Huh, sounds Russian

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I don’t like the Bart Alarmed meme. Am I so out of touch?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I think I don’t like them because I don’t relate to most of them, and they don’t have a punchline. It’s just hey here’s a voice line from something not Simpsons related, and then a scream or sound effect from the same source. It’s very shallow (so far). Reminds me of Ready Player One - do you recognize this initial voice clip? How about the follow up? Me too.

It’s not comedic, there’s no subversion, there’s no reason for it to be related to the Simpsons other than “I don’t want to alarm you” and then a scream of sorts.

There’s a reason that all of a sudden we’re flooded with them. There’s zero originality to most of them.

Anyways I’m glad other people find them funny. I’m just posting in hopes that I’m not the only one who doesn’t.

Edit:

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

Homer: "Bart, I don't want to alarm you, but there may be a football in the groin in the house"

Bart: *football in the groin noise*

Now that got a chuckle out of me

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Dragonstoned posted:

but this is pretty much all memes ever?

Pretty sure the reason OP hated simpsons memes so much was because they "didn't get the references" and thus all the humour was lost on them

Yea that’s a good point, and that’s basically it, I’ll admit it. But I still don’t like the format! Love the thread though.

E: I mean they’re less subversive in that you know what the “punchline” is going to be

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Homer: Bart, I don’t want to alarm you, but there may be a bizzay-man or bizzay-men in the house.

Bart:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
The Skyrim oh good you’re awake but it fades in to Homer saying I don’t want to alarm you

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Can Moe please save the pig from the Lisa’s a Vegan episode? It makes me so sad - it was just a little airborne, it’s still good

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

QUACKTASTIC posted:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol

Lmao oh no

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Everything’s coming up Moleman

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

If Homer is a Rare executive in that scene, then Bart has a lot more to be alarmed about

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Requesting Moe flying in to save Kevin Durant before he tears his Achilles please

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Yesss thank you! Just double post next time, I requested one like this a while ago but I would have missed it if it weren’t quoted because I’d already seen your post

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
God I love this thread

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Klobb kalash on a stick

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I think when a VA dies, they should use an existing VA as the replacement. No new VAs allowed until finally its down to one person doing the whole show.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Lmfao

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

First of May posted:

I think an episode voiced entirely by vocaloids programmed to sound like the main cast would actually increase ratings.

Will anybody even care? Who watches still? It’s probably time for an edgy reboot, just replace every voice actor, have Lisa be the new Miss Hoover, Bart can be Moe, whatever

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Haha

Ohhh my god lmfao I really wish that weren’t funny, or accurate

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Quoting so I can see it

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I found a Homer Devouring His Sub a la Goya’s Saturn Devouring His Son but I would really love it with gummy Venus de Milo. All of these others are incredible. I just assumed the Alf Pog one was the Worker and Parasite

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Winklebottom posted:

I have great news

Lmfao yesss thank you

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

didn't share it? yes, we know.

HE CONFESSED!

Haha ok

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/ugoyak/art/Homer-Devouring-a-Sandwich-Goya-s-paint-parody-733905734

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Bobbie Wickham posted:

So my friend and his wife are determined to sign me up for online dating, and my one condition so far is that my profile picture has to be a reenactment of the mouthful of cigarettes. Caption: "I am in flavor country. It's a big country."

Edit: the other condition is to incorporate Luann Van Houten's lack of eyebrows, because I both have no eyebrows and blue hair.

So...you’re the Dud, with a mouthful of cigs and no eyebrows? Hope you know what dignity looks like

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

A Bug posted:

Welp, I'm dumb and wrong and apologize.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The longest gif ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006