Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

They had a few of the Complete Case Files at my library, and I got so hooked I bought the ones they didn't have.

Anyone else notice Dredd becomes more of an rear end in a top hat after Apocalypse War and starts mellowing out in the events leading up to Necropolis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Does anyone know which case file contains the first time simping is mentioned? I need it for a pet project.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Just read Judgement Day. Kinda gonna miss Sabbat.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

muscles like this! posted:

I can kind of see why they cast Stallone in the 90s movie because when he's wearing the helmet he is the spitting image of the comic (although you can tell that his boots have massive lifts in them.) Too bad that his acting sucks and the writing is bad. Also really weird that they made the Rico and Dredd clone brothers secret.
It's kinda weird. The Stalone movie had perfect setting tone but a bad Dredd, whereas the Urban movie had a different setting tone but perfect Dredd.