Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Is this het Miss Sunflower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Also the manager is hot

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Update: the cook is also hot and I'm in the mood for some oyaji BL make the doujin

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
In the theoretical doujin the cook is the v pushy but secretly needy top and the manager jokes about not having his stamina a lot

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Check out this post

DisDisDis posted:

All the after the rain enjoyers should read miss sunflower

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Cant, translate more miss sunflower

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
:ergcryin:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Knorth posted:

I don't think it's really that comparable to After the Rain, beyond the 'teen crushes on an adult' thing, at least so far but also Miss Sunflower is very cool and pretty and I would be crushing on her too so I'm gunna keep reading it

From the literally two episodes I watched grain of salt they're very similar in tone and handling of the tone and the sensitivity they handle the subject matter (and seeming at the outset like the end game isn't the two people ending up together) and it seems very much like something people would enjoy if they enjoy koi ame

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I definitely latched on to some dumb poo poo to start crushing on people as a teen and its pretty common for teens to crush on adults. The problem is if its reciprocated obviously. I think its fine for the show to portray this as is and not have to flash giant red they're both miserable warning lights or w.e on screen. Ofc my opinion completely changes if they end up together so maybe some manga readers can spoil us on that

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the fantasy isn't dating a 17 year old girl it's dating a sweet, cute 45 year old man

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
addendum: with a cute kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://shibirerudarou.wordpress.com/2018/02/11/reflections-in-the-puddle-age-gap-romances-regret-and-loneliness-in-after-the-rain/ heres an article that i just read

• Locked thread