Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
I was reluctant to give this a go because I'm a 45yr old man who still hasn't completely come to turns with his youth being gone but I watched all 4 episodes today because people wouldn't stop recommending it.

It is LOVELY. Kondo is adorkable and his moral dilemma is so well illustrated. Akira is such a sympathetic protagonists and I don't even feel we know her all that well yet. And Kase can gently caress off. Love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

I didn't read it that way at all. The free coffee and magic trick turned around her day, and there's a still yet untold bit where she started working there. She didn't realise she liked him for sure that way until she was talking to Yui about things they liked. I may be wrong but that's how it came across to me.

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

Well that upped the ante...

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

?

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

That last episode left me crying and smiling. Criling. Smying.

• Locked thread