Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It's 5:30 AM, I haven't played an MMO in months, and this is time and money I could spend with my girlfriend or doing something productive.

I'm gonna use it griefing pubbies. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Okay, I'm in and running over. I can't actually see the minimap thing because it's still showing me an image of the newbie island instead, but I'm on server 11 and running east, so i should get there eventually.
Get in the Discord, nobody posts in the thread in real time.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Seems that occasionally, the game just decides "you're gonna miss this one", and the bolt/arrow flies off in a random direction. Chance of it happening is based on skill, so it's basically a misfire chance. Other than that, it's pretty much normal manual aim.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

PMush Perfect posted:

It's 5:30 AM, I haven't played an MMO in months, and this is time and money I could spend with my girlfriend or doing something productive.

I'm gonna use it griefing pubbies. :getin:
It's 1:45 AM the next day and I am already getting what I'm here for.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

It would appear our friends to the east are not taking their judgment hour loss very well

thoughts and prayers
Don't touch the poop.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Posting it here, too, since it's important, but not enough so to @ in the Discord. Drawing water now seems to be the most efficient way to raise STR/CON. Someone could probably math it out, but it seems really effective.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Auth and get in the Mumble and verbally shitpost with us, I'm training Strength and bored.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Good raid tonight! We hosed up a four-person house, a bunch of trees, and the only casualty (myself :j:) didn't even lose their gear.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

Deadtear trapped a griefer in the drawbridge and castle gate. He can't stuck out. He can't leave. He can only prayer home or starve to death.

Life truly is feudal.
:yarg:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't play LiF solo, just hoof it to Detroit. Anything you could make we've probably got a billion of just from somebody grinding that skill up, and if you want to grind that skill, it's easier with what we've got. (For example, food that isn't poo poo.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The other day like six of us ran up to where their main base is, burned down someone's house and pretty much clear cut their apple trees.

If no one else is planning on leading another group to do it again tomorrow, I'll do it myself.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Glad to see the Monty Python machine is up and running.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Alt + F4 immediately and dramatically improves the game. Recommended 100%

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

lol if you're trying to take some kind of moral high ground about how we played this lovely dirt farmer game

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 19, 2018

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

andromache posted:

Delamore takes people out on raids pretty much daily. Most of the time they are quite successful, but last night apparently something went horribly, horribly wrong.
I legit want to hear about this.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That you're considering anything other than Sarah Jessica Parker is a travesty and you should be ashamed.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:yikes:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

I worked with the GMs and got all of the goons that were banned in Detroit unbanned, though, sadly, with various levels of skillwipe. I tried asking on behalf of Imperium, but Bobik has a hate-boner so sharp for Imperium you could cut a diamond with it

Chewy on the other hand... :iiam:
You are a loving wizard.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Addamere posted:

or is it a bunch of puppies that wanted a pretentious Latin Guild name
That typo is incorrect only in that at least puppies eventually stop making GBS threads all over themselves.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That really needs to be put in the OP already.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kak posted:

Thanks to the two goons that killed me right at the gate after I made an hour and a half trek to detroit waiting for an invite. That was tops.
Were you in the Mumble?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Might even be easier to set up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Equate posted:

To level up your alignment quicker build totems everywhere to increase your piety, the higher the piety the higher your alignment raises when you pray.
Can't you still just turn on the prayer of homecoming macro and sit for like three hours?