Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
If killing nerds isn't your style then you can minecraft. This game is super rewarding on the building aspects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Pugzilla posted:

I thought the game play looked rather minecrafty too. Eh, minecraft can be fun if you are in the right frame of mind. Once I get my character set up (this weekend) I plan to grind up herbalist skills.

Question for Goondor management: Since I plan to spend most of my time in the woods grabbing every herb I can, would it be okay for me to get a house built in the woods?

Also, is there a trick to picking a name? I spent 10 min trying name my dude. Kept getting an error message. I'm guessing that since the game is still in beta, I may have hit a glitch. Gave up and will try again on Sat.

you can herb safely in walls, herbalism is looking at the ground clicking gather herbs then gathering the herbs that appear.

It's very easy to help out with the more minecraft aspects as thing shovelling iron into a cart then hauling it back helps a lot but only takes about 20 minutes.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

finished this tonight, looks pretty loving amazing.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

deathflea posted:

heard some complaints about cash shop pay to win gibs. Any truth to that? This looks like a fun game otherwise.

There's a sub that gives you "power hour" which doubles your skill gain for an hour every 22 hours and death insurance. Death insurance offsets your skill loss slightly.

There's no actual pay to win aspects that affect anything beyond the first week of the game because skill gain becomes quite easy once you have good food.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
https://clips.twitch.tv/HeartlessAmazonianStorkNotLikeThis

https://clips.twitch.tv/ScrumptiousFurryUdonBudStar

https://clips.twitch.tv/PerfectMildLyrebirdPrimeMe

Some cool clips from judgement hour today.

We dumpstered the crybabies that have been ~elite pvp~ on us for a few weeks after werkwerk hosed their landbridge.

Then went around and got destroyed tradeposts, stole a few horses and killed some dudes.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

I'm on par with Picasso and Michelangelo in the art department.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Autism island being upgraded to a satellite base after being liberated from the hands of a dumb pubbie.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
https://gfycat.com/ApprehensiveWelldocumentedFanworms

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

right, but it's the best kind of dogshit and the pvp is awesome

To be honest, the cow launcher is probably the one meaningless level 100 skill perk that seems worth it :v:

Wait until you see the fountain.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
retracted, we found out who the goon loving was, it was the DMNA retard faking messages on discord.

Simon Numbers fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jan 20, 2018

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

Quality fan art :v:

Never not quote this, ESG are still mad dumb pubbies that need purging.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

quote:

im NOT in mumble
im eating delicious pork chops

quote:

Or you can pay in the new crypto currency, LiF apples

quote:

lmbo
OK YOU LAZY CUNTS
I HAVE A TRADE
FOR THE NEW KITCHEN
AND MY KITCHEN

quote:

in other news the lady across the street just saw my dick

This is the real officer chat leaks

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

the first one is me, ban simon

You didn't even offer me pork chops, you deserve it.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

BeAuMaN posted:

So, if you don't mind, I'll straight up ask: Why would I play this instead of BDO?
(Not taking into account any goon politik slapfights)

Friend was pitching BDO to me, I've seen spacegoons talk about Life is Feudal. I don't know much about or have experience with either. I'm pretty casual these days.

This game if you want to improve your gear you just make it, in bdo you have a chance to get better gear. If you enjoy RNG paper scissors rock crap go play BDO if you wanna fight dudes mount and blade style while making GBS threads on their e-forts than come play Feudalism simulator.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Come watch me do what Muhammad could not and move that drat mountain.

Also now is a good time to join, you can slaughter Chinese hordes AND role-players in the same area.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Unguilded randoms go in pub town to die for the goonie king.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Just wait till my lancer dude gets 60 vanguard.

As soon as those stairs go up or the gate opens my loving horse will be flying up those stairs like a naked Gandalf riding shadowfax up Minas Tirith, shooting to the inner keep then pulling out my broadaxe and going to town on some chinese.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Fat and Useless posted:

Didn't our Shadowfax die and get used for leather?

Shadowfax 2.0 is a 69 quality hardy.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Instance Battles are pretty fun.

Going balls deep into a group of Chinese and bear traps was pretty epic.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18AwE_z8Sc8

Stream of it

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Revan if you're out there we miss you.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Hi Moose you mongoloid. You should pay 10bux so i can laugh at you here while you try to gain evidence to get us kicked from Feudal Union.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

30.5 Days posted:

He'd need to do that anyway in order to read the pgs thread where all the really damning stuff gets posted anyway

Uhh, mods? PGS is leaking.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

I knew it was Everstorm all along.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Also Hyperion bringing out 40 dudes to fight about 10 was :laffo:

Edit: And only killing one dude.

Second edit: the dude was me because i tried to take them on all by myself.

Simon Numbers fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Feb 3, 2018

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Shot a Chinese guy and stole this from him, many hours of work lost in 10 seconds with two bolts to the face.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Not one but two Instanced battles tonight, one versus the try hards known as everstorm and the other is against the Chinese menace that is plaguing the server.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
yes

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Trip report from a useful pubbie member.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Lead dev suggested leading a race war in the ama tonight.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
War against the chinese still going strong.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Arven posted:

Until they get real sieges in, yeah. The grind is over, things are pretty much post-scarcity, and only being able to do any real PVP in three 1-hour windows per week sucks. Instance battles all happen at alike 11 PM on weeknights which is too late for me.

Pass on a big thank you to your sister for helping us out!

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
We had some really useful pubbies this run

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Bobik said that the may update will be NPC related.

I don't think this game is coming back.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

wazu posted:

I'm normally pretty easy going but feel like you goons hosed me on this one. OP needs to be updated to read nothing but "DEAD GAME, DO NOT BUY!"

reading the last page of the thread or asking in the discord would have solved this for you. No one plays but we check the discord.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

and gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Tactical Lesbian posted:

game dead n gay

reminder