Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

zaurg posted:

Extra income: What about tutoring high school kids? Are you a math whiz? Kids (the kid's parents) around here pay big$ for tutoring for SAT/ACT.

:wellpiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

zaurg posted:

...worthless drivel....

:wellpiss: :getout:

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

I would like to use this thread to say that I've just noticed I was branded with a different one of your amazing creations as a gang tag. Unfortunately it replaced my Arzug one, and I have no idea why it happened, but I'm still happy about it. Because I do have truck equity (since it' paid off).

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Murderball posted:

That was just me having a bit of fun. You and whoever it was I gave the horse daddy tag to were saying someone would have to pry your zaurg tag from your cold, dead body. This was when I was under the impression I could get the new ones uploaded soon. Neither of you complained about it, so first tags go to you

I was very attached to the Azrug tag back when he was still in an extended manic phase. I'm over it.