Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
if you had a time machine that could take you to like a few months before the protests in syria broke out, would you:

a) try to talk the protestors out of it. "okay guys i know this poo poo sucks and all, but you just have to lie down and take it. it's for your own good. of course i know better than you loving selfish dipshits, gently caress you"

or

b) try to convince Assad that he actually needs to call his buddies in Russia and get them to back an immediate, maximum escalation. brutally crush the insurgents before they can gain momentum. "look buddy yeah you're gonna catch a shitload of diplomatic heat and you're probably gonna get economic sanctions and maybe even some noises about crimes against humanity but it's for your own good. of course i know better than you you loving selfish dipshit, gently caress you"

?

(or maybe some comedy c) option like convince obama and putin to jointly mediate the dispute so it doesn't erupt into a crisahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this would never work)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

DemoneeHo posted:

2003 never ended

Iraq's basically been at war, in one form or another, for forty years now.