Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

The tiger stripe + red beret combo really pops I must say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Couldn't even be bothered drawing his retro kitsch tiger stripe camo, useless

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Do you seriously pay to read the NYT

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Juan gladio

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Say it! Say the line!

*sigh* who must go...

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Bingo bongo, coup in congo?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Maximo Roboto posted:

What if they gave Israeli Arabs their own state that's somehow distinct from the Palestinian territories

Just how do the two groups feel about each other anyway

:lol:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Yikes

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Well, it was fun while it lasted but Gunther is finished now

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Why does anyone bother putting camo on planes

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

It seems like you enjoy putting yourself through these miserable experiences and want other people want to share in then

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Sounds like isaaq hosed

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

quote:

length of 69 feet

Nice

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

quote:

The debate over repealing the ban, imposed by former Gambian President Yahya Jammeh, who ruled the country with an iron fist for 22 years before being toppled in 2016, has divided the nation.
:thunk:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Strong correlation between powerful communism and powerful facial hair, seems like the Chinese commies are the outliers

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

i say swears online posted:

is there an objectively correct answer on trophy hunting and conservation funding

botswana having 130,000 elephants was pretty surprising

They are bad, and good, respectively

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

i say swears online posted:

i started following this fb account maybe a decade ago and it just posted old pics and quotes of sankara as kind of a memorial during the compaore dictatorship. i've never seen it post something like this and it seems super optimistic

This is rad, good for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Weka posted:

The west is not a monolith and does plenty of good things.

Citation needed