Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mr president this is strike one. two more and im afraid youre cancelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

My great and most wise president, destroyer of Turkish economy,

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

#ENDLESSWARS

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Terrorist Oil

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

glad to see this is going well

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

thats the stuff

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Vasukhani posted:

for the war to end the Americans had to leave. Were they going to stay there forever?

oh boy

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Thank you!, Working Hard!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Oh cool, great , why

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Trumping doing a lowtax, just drone bombing whoever his chat tells him to

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

sum posted:

You're insane if you think that his advisors would ever let him push the nuke button. There'd be a coup.

Lmao

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump using the nukes would be a very bad election move.

lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Brogeoisie posted:

Lots going on rright now. Multiple rocket attacks against US in last hour, looks like US countered by striking a PMF base near Syrian border. Kataib Hezbollah giving Iraqi military 24 hours to get away from US bases.

Weird. It's like the Iranians are trying to start a war

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I'll have to wait and see what Congress decides before I form an opinion on War

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

etalian posted:

So he's basically a Iranian Robb Stark?

I'm reporting you to the FBI

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Nichael posted:

when you know you've made it:

high praise for jess

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Seems foolish and reckless to park the fire boat next to the explosion warehouse

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

PawParole posted:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ethiopia-finally-set-vote-pm-vows-1st-fair-78352736?cid=social_twitter_abcn

Ethiopia to have elections on Monday. Major opposition leaders have all been arrested and many parties are boycotting the elections.He's also banning the vote in the places you have no chance in hell of winning.

In some places the vote will be competitive: notably Addis Ababa, the capital, and parts of Amhara, the second-most populous region. But the overall result is not in doubt. For Abiy, who has said his mother prophesied that he would one day be king, it is less an election than a coronation.

About 15% of constituencies will not take part at all on June 21st. This includes all of Tigray, a northern region in the midst of a devastating civil war. Fighting between the central government’s forces and those allied with the region’s former ruling party, the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF), is far from over. Indeed, it may well be intensifying. Moreover, millions of people are at risk of starving to death in Tigray because forces allied to the government are not allowing enough lorries carrying aid to pass their checkpoints.

Where it is not so safe is in parts of western and southern Oromia, which are racked by armed insurgency. Fierce fighting in these places, as well as in the neighbouring region of Benishangul-Gumuz, has scotched any hope of voting there proceeding on schedule

“This time [violence] will not be about ‘My party didn’t win’,” predicts a Western diplomat. “It’s about discrediting the whole thing.” Rebels have attacked electoral posts and assassinated officials from the ruling party. In reply local security forces have unleashed terror on civilians. Many have been arrested or killed. In May police tied up and beat a teenage boy in broad daylight—and then publicly murdered him. “There’s no mercy at all now,” says Ashenafi Dhabate, an opposition supporter in the western Oromo town of Ambo.

Awesome, total "Sigma Male"

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

idk I feel like "naval clashes" just happen sometimes and nobody cares about them and they dont really count

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

rogue state poo poo

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Xi Jinping is ascendant

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

No its fine the US is allowed to do whatever they want in Syria because theres terrorists there or something

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Ukrainians are white and that's all there is to it

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

There's white people on my TV and they need help

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

They've got a guy

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

God.... The oil stopped... I thought we fixed Libya a few years ago? Freed the oil and such?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

what in the world

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao Assad was actually born on 9/11. Happy birthday king

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

lmao

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

farrakhan killed malcolm x

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Woo yeah war baby let's go

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Want to see Joe Biden come out with an official stance on Ethiopia come on Joe tell us what's goin on over there

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

No way we need to keep sanctions on Syria because uhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ummm

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

12 days? Watch Joe Biden start another war

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Communism yet again thwarts a genocide

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

He looks like he smells like milk and blood

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Everyone must come together to destroy Israel