Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Is everyone's points total gonna be posted at the end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Wow, I'm speechless. My religion forbids gambling and that's basically how I won. Gonna have to break out the extra big whip to atone for this sin tonight.

I see the phrase I spelled out with each letter of my answers got no mention, so it probably just made no sense.

Thank you Pancakes for doing this contest.

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Squizzle posted:

check w yr interpetive authorities on the matter but as there was no cost to entry or loss and no element of chance, im hard pressed to call a sheep game "gambling"

I'm bad at jokes. There is no god

• Locked thread