Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this thread is good and perfect and i will not abide knavery, rapscallionism, or scoundrelment in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im not sure how you can disqualify invalid answers when the game is about one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pancakes posted:

This was a really strong Shoot the Moon entry that also knocked the previously-perfect shoot-the-moon entry out of zero points, just FYI.

You're lobbying in the thread more than most people are, so you've got that going for you. Six new entries since I updated last. Some statistical tidbits after 18 entries:
For question 3: Of the 9 living SCOTUS justices only 5 have been picked. You Shoot the Moon folks think too much alike.
For question 9: Every single one of Trump's children has been picked.
For question 13: Of the 9 Star Wars movies that have had wide releases in theaters, 8 of them have been picked.

rbg, sotomayor, thomas (moon), gorsuch (moon)......................either alito for moon, or maybe kennedy??? can almost guarantee no one picked breyer yet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

boob mcnutt, imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HootTheOwl posted:

I wasn't thinking Doonesbury, or any specific instance of Trump. I just went "There's no way he hasn't appeared in comics before" and wrote it down.
AND HOW DARE YOU, SIR! All my answers are in good faith and honest and true! Any goon who disagrees with me is simply uninformed of what the correct answer was!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

just fyi if your trying for a moonshot all you need to do for #5 is find a funny dissent that is not written by scalia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and for #12, find the name of a busker (a player, of music) who has performed in orlando melbourne airport

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BrownieMinusEye posted:

Wow, I'm speechless. My religion forbids gambling and that's basically how I won. Gonna have to break out the extra big whip to atone for this sin tonight.

I see the phrase I spelled out with each letter of my answers got no mention, so it probably just made no sense.

Thank you Pancakes for doing this contest.

check w yr interpetive authorities on the matter but as there was no cost to entry or loss and no element of chance, im hard pressed to call a sheep game "gambling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pancakes posted:

(his name, appropriately, is Charlie)

:popeye:

• Locked thread