Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I've also got a sheep game going in filthy D&D proper, come and win glorious nothing!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845479

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Pancakes posted:

We're at 28 entries with a little more than a day to go. I'm trying to get the scoring easier to track so that I'm not tallying everything all at once after we're done. I've never run a Sheep Game before, so it's a learning process. I did a quick tally, though I stopped in the middle to sing along to the "Gaston Song" when it came on TV, so my scoring may be off a little.

Some fun facts and stats:
Every single question had at least one answer that produced points.
We still don't have every SCOTUS Justice listed.
The questions that have produced the fewest points are Questions 8 & 15, comic book characters and dogs. Each has only produced 5 points total across all entries.
The best possible score right now would be 94, if one single entry had picked the most popular answer for each question.
Current highest scores: 75, 69, 68, 65.
Current lowest scores: 3, 4, 4, 4.

Arguably someone else has you covered, though not phrased exactly the same way. Neither of you had as funny a response for that question as Hoot the Owl did, though.

Use this program, it's what I use for the games I've ran. You'll need to play around with it a little but it's far easier than excelling it.

http://twofive.ca/sheep/

• Locked thread