Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

has ed balls made a trump-like appearance in a comic book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Was Ed Balls not the obvious world leader to invite to dinner or whatever the question was?

it was who would invite trump to their birthday party and the answer is pretty obvious
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857?s=17

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

aw man i got my hopes up after you said i had a strong entry. how far off was i?

"ill still drink that garbage" is my actual all-time favorite trump tweet but i thought nipples protruding would have been c-spam's favorite. guess i misread the room

jackie robinson was my first instinct for mlb player trump would hate but i went with barry bonds since he's arguably the GOAT and his having played in the steroid era apparently gives the modern racist baseball fan free reign to hate him

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 09:38 on Jan 23, 2018

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i kind of want to know if the rest of the losers want to buy another batch to split up

• Locked thread