Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Misogynice Job! posted:

also, it's clearly Cotton Hill

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

juche avocado posted:

i thought yellow would be a bad color on me, my ginger rear end

but this yellow hat is a v noble yellow and it owns

and looks good, real good

and it's become my new therapy hat

this amazon review post brought to you by the flu

want that hat

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Pancakes posted:

If people want me to set up the page just let me know.

yessssss
(pissss)

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Pancakes posted:

Custom Ink estimates $25.69 apiece, plus $0.35 apiece convenience charge for allowing separate payments. Beyond that it'd just be shipping; they ship all the hats to one place and then we'd have to mail them out to the various people who bought. The per-unit amount might go down if there were more orders, I went with the lowest order amount of 12. If people want me to set up the page just let me know. You can also design your own if you like but I've got the original design available if everyone's okay with that.

Pancakes posted:

Okay, I think this is the correct link:

https://www.customink.com/g/xhg0-00b9-mnd1

If it doesn't work please let me know.

So, we need 5 more folks to order piss tape hats for the order to process, do I have that right?

• Locked thread