Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I watched Tomic fail to qualify and you could tell he didn't give a gently caress during it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Kristina Mladenovic has lost 14 in a row and is seeded. What. I expect she'll lose tomorrow.

The SituAsian posted:

drat, Sloane Stephens goes out in the first round.

She hasn't won since the US Open and the woman she was up against is decent.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Raonic in a bit of a pickle against a guy with really bad hair.

Cornflakes posted:

3/4 of the US Open women’s semifinalists are out lol

That sounds worse than it is. The women's side of the US Open was a complete disaster.

Stephens has never been good, Venus is a million years old who couldn't beat a woman who is injured every five minutes and Coco is overhyped.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Konta went out :(

To be honest the other woman was better in every way.

Betting on Bouchard is crazy, don't do it.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Players looked like they were wilting in the heat. With temperatures going up I don't see how they can keep the AO in January.

Cornflakes posted:

Tennys Sandgren tho

That's got to be the worst loving name in sport.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

That was a really even match. Halep just a little bit better and I think her ankle is fine.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Tennys Sandgren is an alt right white supremacist gently caress boy according to his Twitter likes.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Wow Svitolina has no plan B at all.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Nishikori lost his comeback match in some Challenger :(

e: Kerber crushing Keys at the moment. Expected as Kerber likes the pace.

Sodium Chloride fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jan 24, 2018

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Some of the crowd legged it after the 'evacuate' message.

False alarm, hooray.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

TG-Chrono posted:

https://twitter.com/7tennis/status/956047645893636097
hahahahah holy poo poo what an absolute piss baby

"Researching angles"??? On what planet does pizzagate make any sense. This fuckwit, like all other alt right fuckwits, regurgitate other poo poo other alt righters have made up.

This baby can't even defend his own views as he he doesn't even understand them.

Josh Lyman posted:

See also: Coco Vandeweghe

See also: Ryan Harrison

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Chung's foot is nasty. The other one is meant to be worse.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

That pre tournament bet I put on Wozniacki paid off :toot:

I was thinking if Sloane Stephens can win a slam then why not someone who can do everything better than her?

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Jack's Flow posted:

I always forget that Stephens won a Slam, even though it happened, like, last month. What's her record since the US Open? 0-10? 0-20?

0-7. Not as bad as you were suggesting!

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Will Federer bother playing clay? Federer is saving his energy for important events and clay is harsh on the body. He isn't going to play a full calendar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Whoops.

Clay has the longest points and he is too old for that.

• Locked thread