Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Just saw Muguruza "earn every point" vs Ponchet, about to watch Juan Martin del Potro eliminate another American.

Also the chair umpire's mic keep making GBS threads out on MCA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Sodium Chloride posted:

Players looked like they were wilting in the heat. With temperatures going up I don't see how they can keep the AO in January.

The next 6 days are all in the 20s with the last 3 all being less than 25. Melbourne just does this from time to time. Last summer wasn't *that* bad and this summer hasn't really been that bad either.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Still better than the UK.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

I think someone told him to pull his head in and he actually listened for once.
Could be wrong and we're about to see a meltdown spree, but I hope I'm right.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Homestar Runner posted:

even Australians hate Nick Kyrgios

source: me, an Australian

He's made inroads into that hate in 2018 by:
a) winning a tournament in Australia
b) not being as much of a colossal tool

time will tell if he can hold up on both accounts.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

SUUUUUUUUUUCK poo poo PIZZAGATER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Watching Wozniacki fall apart on live TV

Well, she tried.

• Locked thread