Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I watched Initial D in 2017 and its awesome. Its honestly one of my favorite sports anime, right next to Haikyuu. Folks who follow through on watching it are in for a real treat!

If you want to, you can watch this three movie trilogy instead of watching the two cour First Stage. I haven't seen the movies myself but a friend recommended them, and there are definitely some boring parts of First Stage that presumably aren't in the movies. That being said, I don't regret watching First Stage in full form at all, I think the slow pace of some episodes adds to the charm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7iR9KfzoI8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Also the 90s through early 2000s was kinda the golden age of Japanese cars. If you look at footage from Ebisu circuit, everyone's still drifting cars from that era.

• Locked thread