Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Trigger's best previous anime
Kill La Kill
When Supernatural Battles become commenplace
Kiznaiver
Little Witch Academia
Gurren Lagann*
Panty and Stocking*
Space Patrol Luluculo
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thanks for your input eela6, and other posters, however gimmick posting is banned, and having asked you twice now to move on from the thread, which you have not done, I am afraid you will have to be probated for considerably longer.

To everyone else, there is no justification for starting a discussion on moderation policies in a discussion thread, thanks everyone.

You're real bad at the "wise but disappointed dad" shtick.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hey thanks for being bad at moderating discussion!

Caros
May 14, 2008

everythingWasBees posted:

Meanwhile people are doing this poo poo and calling calling people f*ggots and such and you're allowing it or actively defending them.
Like what the actual gently caress. You don't honor the actual rules of the forum that you instated in the first place, make up new arbitrary ones, and only care that people are listening to you, instead of literally anything about the subforum.

Like gently caress if you weren't Mod you wouldn't even look at the subforum.

Shinjobi posted:

Hey thanks for being bad at moderating discussion!

For what it is worth, if you're actually annoyed you can go to the Mod Feedback thread in QQCS. Probably more helpful than screaming into the wind.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Caros posted:

For what it is worth, if you're actually annoyed you can go to the Mod Feedback thread in QQCS. Probably more helpful than screaming into the wind.

indeed, why scream into the wind when you can piss into it

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhDJZm_HyXY

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thanks for your input eela6, and other posters, however gimmick posting is banned, and having asked you twice now to move on from the thread, which you have not done, I am afraid you will have to be probated for considerably longer.

To everyone else, there is no justification for starting a discussion on moderation policies in a discussion thread, thanks everyone.

Lol you suck and are a crappy mod

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

:discourse:
Listen while reading

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The gimmick posting of actually caring about how a forum is operated, and trying to have a frank discussion on the subject of the thread.

Your gimmick is ignoring everyone's valid complaints and silencing dissenting opinions, and people are loving sick of you acting like ADTRW should just be byob-lite, ignoring all criticisms and refusing to explain or engage with the community you wound up moderating.

Regardless if you want to mod or not, if the majority of the subform is dissatisfied with your moderation style, and has been for nearly 2 years now, I think that's a sign something needs to change for the better.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I totally get why people didn't like the series that much, but, :shrug:
Trust me when I say I'm happy you got a good feeling from the ending. For me it's kind of like how I felt about the halfway mark of Kill la Kill changing the tone and direction of the series. Except it didn't lead into everyone getting naked and a kamen Rider OOO reference.
This is depressing on a couple levels.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'll show you gimmick posting

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i wiped the probation. please discuss whatever the hell is going on here in the mod feedback thread.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Caros
May 14, 2008

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Burbo you're great. :allears:

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Can we send this to Jim Davis without context?

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

this is good

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

He and that cat are gonna gently caress.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
But enough about Garfield

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

skasion posted:

But enough about Garfield

impossible

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Trigger folks put out a few Darling books, including one that has robutts in various cute outfits.

https://twitter.com/mozu_hayanie/status/1029984913573855232

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

so i stopped a few episodes after they went to the beach did the show jump the shark

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Stairmaster posted:

so i stopped a few episodes after they went to the beach did the show jump the shark

Kind of. The shark was actually aliens all along.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tarage posted:

Trigger folks put out a few Darling books, including one that has robutts in various cute outfits.

:yikes:

That's uh

uh

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Tarage posted:

paging droyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I like the idea that someone somewhere with a giant furnace blew a freaking huge martini glass for their mech.

• Locked thread