Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Trigger's best previous anime
Kill La Kill
When Supernatural Battles become commenplace
Kiznaiver
Little Witch Academia
Gurren Lagann*
Panty and Stocking*
Space Patrol Luluculo
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was okay, i guess? good enough that i'll keep watching until i have a reason to stop, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if kiznaiver had full arcs for everyone and not just the glasses girl it could have been a great show

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Droyer posted:

I found a collection of character and mecha profiles https://imgur.com/a/7fGR0

I'm looking forward to the purple kickrobot.

it has a bit skirt, too

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Droyer posted:

After thinking about it for a bit I'm not sure how I feel about the weapons always being orange. On one hand it's neat visual shorthand, but on the other hand sterlizia is the only one where it fits the color scheme. I do like how the Franxxs' faces reflect their female pilots though. Finally for anyone who missed it, all the Franxxs are named after flowers.

ha ha, aside from strelizia they all have the same hairstyle as their female pilots, too.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there are just too many possibilities about him. he might just be some guy who makes broadcasts to the orphan indoctrination facilities, he might be the sinister leader of the entire cult society, or anything in between. heck, he might never appear again because the story focuses on hetero-bots fighting giant monsters.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

skasion posted:

yea what a douche.

hmm, where's the corn?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
be sure to keep watching at least until the international pilots show up

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

LashLightning posted:

Well, we got a little info on Naomi in the second episode. But Ichigo could have easily been lied to, I guess.

I guess the rear end in the training mech is meant to get the guys used to looking at butts all day and finding it normal?

Edit:

End Game Twist; 02 just ends up robo-boning everyone, each, in order.

i don't think there's a training regimen that can desensitize teenagers to seeing butts

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, yes. i'll allow it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the gay couples can have non-robot sex

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lurking Haro posted:

I don't think anybody has mentioned arranged marriages yet. Which basically happened in episode 1.

I have to finish Gad Guard some day. I was really into the protagonist's scooter for some reason.

there's not really much point in watching all of gad guard. nothing gets answered or resolved and then it ends.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aquarion had single gender 3-ways pretty often, though evol changed that up and claimed mixed gender 3-ways were strictly superior. i don't think it's comparable to the hetero-bots.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i just assume that all the dudes are loving each other whenever they are off-screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it really all comes down to a single yes or no question:

gay sex?

also i think less of anyone who answers no as a person.

• Locked thread