Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Trigger's best previous anime
Kill La Kill
When Supernatural Battles become commenplace
Kiznaiver
Little Witch Academia
Gurren Lagann*
Panty and Stocking*
Space Patrol Luluculo
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

if you look on the site, hiro and 02 are the only ones with the male on the left hand position. maybe 02 is the one riding the rider in the cockpit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

does anyone know who composed the op btw it's a real banger

i really like the part in the song where it syncs and she says darling

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Gunmen in ttgl weren't waterproof to begin with either, obviously this means Fran x will eventually be capable of going out into deep space in the second cour

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

how many western kid shows do you see where they gently caress

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

the real joke is replying to a grouchio post in the first place

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

9s is a loving snitch

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

dr franxx is basically professor utonium

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

the ultimate life form is voiced by kugimiya rie

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Darth Walrus posted:

Well, the social commentary seems to be as predicted. We even had that explicit critique of capitalism show up this episode.

Literally reflecting current trends with global warming

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

wow this episode was loving dumb

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ok now hear me out, what if, strelizia in a wedding dress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Brought To You By posted:

Back in episode 15, when the Delphinium had its head gear slapped off and it was revealed that Dr. FranXX had created robo-hair, I seriously questioned "why would they do that?". Even in the face of the idea that the mechs were designed to mimick the female form so the girls would be more comfortable mind melding with it, it still seemed like doing the most. We already had stuff like this on the Strelizia but seeing an actual full head of hair underneath just made me stop and think. Seeing these pictures I'm now wondering "why didn't they take the stupid head ornament off" because if your goal is to put the robots in mildly suggestive poses, why make her head a bigger draw for attention than the nonexistant metallic booty you're having them put on display? I mean Argentea at least has Faux stocking on in addition to inexplicable leather boots to draw your eyes to the intended area. But why do they make it so my eyes are immediately drawn to the boat on top of another robots head?

Instead of giving us what each stampede mode would look like, we got swimsuits and Absolute territory. I liked the mass production models more.

People want to gently caress that robit

• Locked thread