Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Trigger's best previous anime
Kill La Kill
When Supernatural Battles become commenplace
Kiznaiver
Little Witch Academia
Gurren Lagann*
Panty and Stocking*
Space Patrol Luluculo
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

I love this robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

She's got mittens. :kimchi:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I wonder if the argentea and ginista have their clothing separate from the main body to act as auxiliary equipment, because those two are the only ones that that diverge from the weird school uniform motif the other 3 have. If the genista's coat turns into a shield she'd be something out of Monster Hunter.

Well, I was chatting with Droyer about the resemblance between the robots and the flowers they're named after and

genus Genista posted:

Many of the species have flowers that open explosively when alighted on by an insect, the style flying through the upper seam of the keel and striking the underside of the insect, followed by a shower of pollen that coats the insect.

Reactive armor, maybe?

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

dogsicle posted:

actually the emotionless murder child was better than this poo poo-rear end protagonist I've only known for 23 minutes and have projected the entirety of other shows/genres onto

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

This thread sucks rear end

But the show, is good.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Genista was only in this episode for like 30 seconds, but she was adorable for all of it.

Good robot.

https://twitter.com/ya_y_a_ya/status/952546807241891841

NotALizardman fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jan 21, 2018

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

The more I think about it, the worse I feel for Ichigo.

The whole time they were piloting Hiro was being insanely self-centered. Which is fair, to a certain extent, since the whole point of the endeavor was testing if he could pilot again. But for Ichigo's part she kissed and had giant robot sex with a guy she likes, and the whole time he's viewing it as a means to an end. Just a way to get back with Zero Two. They kiss and he straight up tells her he didn't feel anything.

It honestly makes me feel bad for laughing at the "you were awful" line.

NotALizardman fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Jan 21, 2018

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

:bisonyes:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

DarliFra is a loving terrible abbreviation

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

i'd let genista use my butt handles

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Davincie posted:

i don't trust the chubby couple at all. the way she talked this week all concerned about her numbers make it obvious shes hiding some crap, probably fake nice. well the guy is probably just an idiot though tbf

also epic, 3 ntrs

Check out Genista in the bottom left. Someone is under performing in the sex robot, and I'm guessing Kokoro is pretty touchy about it.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Right. Bottom right.

I promise I'm not an idiot.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Ranzear posted:

That was Ikuno. You can see she's barely at 20% on the back of her helmet. Bottom left is Ichigo since we know which bar is which position now.

That's, uh, not true. Open the screen shot in full resolution. Each group is labelled with the robots name in the corner.

Bottom right is Genista, bottom left is Chlorophytum.

I suppose I should point out that this is from episode 2, during the activation ritual.

NotALizardman fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 28, 2018

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Torquemadras posted:

Look, all I want to know is what kind of face they make while in the "girl" seat

Like, totally zonked out? Doing exactly the same expression projected on the mech?

This is sounding way worse than what I intended, isn't it

You want to know if they're all ahegao'd out right

NotALizardman fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jan 30, 2018

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Eela6 posted:

It's pretty funny, and I think it's pretty good.

:same:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

million dollar smile

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

e7 sucks and i hate holland to death!!!!

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

People that don't like Holland are people that should be beaten by Holland, IMO.

Dude was a bad dad, but then an okay dad, and that's character growth, baby!

the only way holland's character should have grown, is into the loving ground

because he should have gotten killed!!!

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Goro is a good boy and I'm glad for him.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

ichigowns

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

ichigo solidarity

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

hey

that was really loving good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Cuntellectual posted:

The more I watch DitF the more I'm left wondering why exactly I'm supposed to want Hiro and 02 to hook up other than "because they're the main characters". They're not really likable and don't really have much else going on other than wanting to get together.

Ichigo is almost nationalistically selfish, but at least she's got, you know, something else going on.

disagree

• Locked thread