Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I had some really nice cabbage rolls which are kinda like burgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I bought a Half-Pound Flamethrower Grillburger™ from Dairy Queen® and it was pretty good. Probably my favourite chain fast food burger place around here.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I had a burg at a restaurant on Monday. It cost too much and the fries weren't my favourite. I prefer a fast food burg or burg that I made myself to a fancy burg that is too thick. I use the two plate method to get a very thin burg.

Agreed. Not a fan of stuffed burgs either. Too much trouble, and you can just put the stuff on top. Though, sometimes burgs can get too thin, especially at fast food places, which want to give you the least burg for your buck.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

osirisisdead posted:

I know... but I thought it was close enough for yobbing about. The way the soy sauce absorbed into the buns was gratifying...

I'll let you off the hook this time, but watch yourself. A couple people start posting salmon burgers, and next thing you know, the burg thread is filled with burritos, and pizza, and s'mores. It gets out of control!

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

ghost emoji posted:

had a good burger today

Where at and what kind?

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

TVsVeryOwn posted:

What's the thread's opinion on the goodness of a McGangbang?

Not a fan. First, I'm nut a huge McDonalds fan anyway. Second, if what I am reading is correct, it is two hamburg patties and a spicy chicken patty. As a professional burg theorist, A cheeseburg and a spicy chicken burg have two different goals. The ideal Spicy Chicken burg and the ideal cheeseburg are very different. Combining them just makes them worse at both of their goals.

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Feb 3, 2018

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

TVsVeryOwn posted:

What do y'all think about cutting a burg in half? I think it's a heresy.

It can make a large burg easier to handle, which I can appreciate, but I would avoid it.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

TVsVeryOwn posted:

You can not be serious. Do you also leave your pinkie sticking out when you drink tea?

I stick my pinky out, but I was never taught to. My hands are just huge, and my pinky just feels in the way since it isn't actually supporting anything.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I got a '56 Papa Burger from A&W with onion rings yesterday. It was really good, though overpriced like everything at A&W. The sauted Onions were particularly nice.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I had an Angry King Burger from Burger King and while I usually don;t care much for BK it was pretty good.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

drilldo squirt posted:

I just paid ten dollars to tell you to eat better burgers.

Welcome back Drilldo! I missed you. Some guys in GBS were saying the meanest things, but I still appreciate you.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Jedrick posted:

Yo, A&W buddy burgers are loving good. I like the double, no cheese.

I prefer the double Mozza, but hell yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I made a few sliders a few days ago now!

They were good. Might play with the recipe some next time, but I posted it in the recipe thread.

• Locked thread