Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we're burgin tonight, y'all, we're going to get smoked mushroom burgs at this nice place and then i'm probably gonna die of that burg. it's gonna be good as h*ck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Y'ALL. I HAVE HAD THE BURG OF MY LIFE.

Mushroom patty--spiced with nutmeg, onion, garlic, and za'atar. Grilled extra crispy all around. On an onion butter and egg roll, sturdier than a Kaiser but still tender, toasted in ghee. Whole thing topped with grilled spiced onions, herbed chevre, grilled smoked green chiles, and a runny, sunny side up egg. Served with a little housemade caramelized mustard on the side, and falafel fries.

I cried. It was good. It was better than good, it was great.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Petr posted:

next you'll be telling me pop tarts aren't sandwiches

actually a poptart is a fruit soup in a breadbowl. we've been over this.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we burged so hard last night i had an allergic reaction to quinoa flour in the onion rings. the gat dang quinoa.

the burg, though...my god. the wilfred brimley from layla. i cried of joy. i don't even truly enjoy meat often, but i enjoyed this pile of meat.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

burg update: y'all we're living in 3018 and i'm about to go get a ding dang veggie burger with pesto and arugula and oh what, word, is that goat cheese? it is?

it is.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

Please tell me about your time travel burger adventure!

my friend i literally had to build a gd time machine to get into the future so i could slam this monster of a burg

-herbed chevre
-ground smoked mushroom (portobello) burg patty
-fresh arugula
-fresh pesto
-sumac onions
-toasted pretzel bun

i wish i had taken pictures. it was so good i almost cried.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Well, since it happened in the future, you can take pictures next time.

when i make them again this weekend i'll take pictures of the process. it was beautiful. i felt whole and like a new person, a new burgin person.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SciFiDownBeat posted:

From top left going down: honey BBQ ribs, potato pancake, cheddar cheese, burg, secret sauce, bottom bun (not visible - squished by burg)

On right: top bun with spinach

It was the best of burgs, it was the worst of burgs (for my cholesterol)

RIP SciFiDownBeat; killed in action on Hamburger Hill :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Burgin for the birthday tomorrow; hit me with your best suggestions, burg buddies.

• Locked thread