Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Just had the twin cities burg from Smashburger. They ain't kidding when they say they put a lot of cheese on that joker, that burg is mean!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Oh poo poo, there's one of these down the street from me, gunna burg and brag in a few...

Koishi Komeiji

Burg report: Impossible burger

Just burged real hard on this bad boy:

It set me back a cool 14 clams and overall I gotta say it was pretty good. Not great but pretty good. It has a light smokey aroma, texture is crisp on the outside and mushy like tuna on the inside. Kinda gross looking tbqh. The taste is beefy but the flavor is kinda lacking.You can tell you're not eating meat. It's not greasy at all even though it kinda looks like that in the pictures. No weird aftertaste or anything but it filled me up really hard, couldn't even finish my dang fries. B-

The burg wanter:

It's not even meat ya dingus!

Koishi Komeiji

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Is a vegetarian calzone a burger?

No, it's a type of taco which itself is a type of hot dog.

Koishi Komeiji

Jedrick posted:

I ate a McDouble, which normally wouldn't merit the use of "heck of good", but I was day drinking and it was exactly what I wanted, so I think it qualifies.

I've never had a McDouble. What does it taste like?

Koishi Komeiji

This isn't just any cheeseburger, this one is served.....at night!

Koishi Komeiji

spectres of autism posted:

just bumping because i had a really good double cheeseburger with a lot of stuff on it

What was the stuff on it? Did you make it yourself or get it at a place?

Koishi Komeiji

Would.

Koishi Komeiji

Is a meatball sub a burg?

Koishi Komeiji

Do not view this post if you are on a diet or get jealous easily for you see this post contains a.........

Just got back from Mother Fucker's with this monster in hand and I didn't even have to pay for it. I signed up for some free email thing with them and they sent me two free coupons by mistake, so I get to do this all over again soon.

Got some onion rings and a banana cream pie shake but I had to pay for that stuff. That's how they get you.

Double bacon, double extra cheese :smug:
Final verdict: It was motherfuckin' good!

The burg wanter watches on with concern.

now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go drift into a burg induced coma, peace.

Koishi Komeiji

Shugojin posted:

No, you have to tell me of this catte and its fluffy tail

I don't want to get too off topic but page 2 of this thread a has a pre-haircut picture of her. Her haircut is called "The Lion" they shave the body but leave the head and "boots" alone and leave a little poof on her tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

After you eat a burg your burps will taste like said burg for at least a few hours even though said burg is long gone. This is what Burgheads refer to as The Burg Haver's Lament or bhl.

• Locked thread