Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm gonna go down to my sis's farm and put Patriots hats on all the goats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Goats do all the stuff what you consider regular farm animals do, except suited to more arid climates and rocky terrain.

Except eggs, you get hit in the dick instead of eggs.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

There's companies who you can hire that will basically throw up a small fence and throw goats out to mow down everything. Goats will eat things that smaller animals (chickens, for example) aren't able to, like blackberry bushes.

Yeah, my sis runs one.

Another benefit is that their poo poo doesn't stink, and makes for good fertilizer.

They'll also go through poison ivy / oak like it's nothing (and then they'll try to nuzzle and lick you, because they know who's boss).

While goatscaping, the lead goat will also force all the other ones to relax for five minutes every hour. They just form a loose circle, sit down and recharge their goat powers before resuming eating

• Locked thread