Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

idk he always mentions his linux distro with any mention of his laptop so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sagebrush posted:

like, here. instead of looking at articles written by video gamers or graphics card companies talking about how lifelike the jiggle physics are in boob raider 2018, watch the siggraph paper demo reels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YvIHREdVX4

all very cool but i had a robot hand right down to the grey and white plastic when i was a kid so im calling plagiarism on cool robot hand research papers

the audio editing is loving impressive and will change a lot of podcast and radio quick editing and recording if it doesnt take a lot of horsepower

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

this gaijin assumption of our ignorance and lack of dictionaries brings me no pleasure, kevin

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

PleasureKevin posted:

mr. vector, please accept my apologies. omae no kaachan debeso. or as we say in english, "as my grandparents are my witness, never will i offend your honour again."

🏹 i accept and bow in respect to you

• Locked thread