Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/_whitneywebb/status/1770822306866036854?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

pass

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Cool, one step closer to frying the neural interface of a netrunner

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Zip bombs are weapons of war now.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
SAMUEL BUTLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

SAMUEL BUTLER DID NOTHING WRONG

butlerian luddism is the true path

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I work in the trades and as a result I know a lot of realtors and architects and I am thisclose to starting a drone photography business because of all my contacts and if I pick a drone I'm going to select the one that can be operated from VR. The cyborgpunk future is now!!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

LuxuryLarva posted:

I work in the trades and as a result I know a lot of realtors and architects and I am thisclose to starting a drone photography business because of all my contacts and if I pick a drone I'm going to select the one that can be operated from VR. The cyborgpunk future is now!!

be sure to check out local legislation on flying stuff. they dont gently caress around

i mean its probably a decent gig esp if you have contacts, but get your permits in order first

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

LuxuryLarva posted:

Askcully the term is FPV helmet not VR.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

"forever changing our relationship with machines" and it's the same tech from the 80s, again

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i don't know how useful an fpv drone would be to your real estate business but if that doesn't work out they make for very effective terror weapons.

you could get a second job in Ukraine, they're hiring these days.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

be sure to check out local legislation on flying stuff. they dont gently caress around

i mean its probably a decent gig esp if you have contacts, but get your permits in order first

Waiting in line to apply for a permit to fly a drone is like a negative amount of cyberpunk though.

pygmy tyrant
Nov 25, 2005

*not a small business owner

it is extremely cyber, just not very punk

e if you can apply on line anyway

based64
Feb 15, 2024

:question:

based64 has issued a correction as of 03:46 on Apr 8, 2024

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

why would i go out of my way to talk to a robot on my computer when i could just yell anticapitalist screeds at my roomba like a normal person

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/zachsilberberg/status/1771689395843670345

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
my brain is dyin' claude

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

https://twitter.com/PaulThemas/status/1771760210589409732

at least AI is currently so bad you can pick out the bot replies that clearly are just keying off of a couple of words in the original post and completely miss the meaning

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
call me Claude because I think I've identified someone who has a brain tumor

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BattleMaster posted:

https://twitter.com/PaulThemas/status/1771760210589409732

at least AI is currently so bad you can pick out the bot replies that clearly are just keying off of a couple of words in the original post and completely miss the meaning

Our society has reached a point where "The pronoun people hate doctors," is a sentence.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Are we secretly in control of all doctors to push our indoctrination onto children or do we hate doctors because they won't give us nipple reassignment surgery, just trying to keep up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

Are we secretly in control of all doctors to push our indoctrination onto children or do we hate doctors because they won't give us nipple reassignment surgery, just trying to keep up

My mom is my family doctor, so I get all the nipple reassignments I want. My pronouns can no longer be pronounced by the human tongue.

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
My nipples got reassigned to a different chest after they were caught in a room alone with an altar boy.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Nichael posted:

Our society has reached a point where "The pronoun people hate doctors," is a sentence.

Hate Doctor is actually a profession.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

every time someone has their penis surgically removed, the doctor calls me up "its go time" and they attach it to me - i am a sea urchin of unwanted dicks

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

blatman posted:

every time someone has their penis surgically removed, the doctor calls me up "its go time" and they attach it to me - i am a sea urchin of unwanted dicks

Have you noticed Rosie O'Donnell hanging around outside your home at all, now that you've become a human koosh-ball?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

blatman posted:

It’s an honor to post with you, Garfield.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Cool, one step closer to frying the neural interface of a netrunner

Hell yeah, we better be working on Black ICE

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

blatman posted:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Foreskins all, witness me!

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

How do you arrange the blood supply for multiple penises? I’d imagine you’d need at least like 2-3 extra hearts as your skin’s penis coverage increases, eventually covering the whole body.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Ihmemies posted:

How do you arrange the blood supply for multiple penises? I’d imagine you’d need at least like 2-3 extra hearts as your skin’s penis coverage increases, eventually covering the whole body.

quote:

But Dr. Billy Cohn and Dr. Bud Frazier at the Texas Heart Institute say they have developed a machine that could avoid all that with simple whirling rotors — which means people may soon get a heart that has no beat.

Inside the institute's animal research laboratory is an 8-month-old calf with a soft brown coat named Abigail. Cohn and Frazier removed Abigail's heart and replaced it with two centrifugal pumps.

"If you listened to her chest with a stethoscope, you wouldn't hear a heartbeat," says Cohn. "If you examined her arteries, there's no pulse. If you hooked her up to an EKG, she'd be flat-lined."

Pulse less mechanical mega boner

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I think the most I ever had was about sixty, but that was slightly too many. I settled on fifty-three as the maximum. Even then it was very difficult maintaining an erection in all of them at the same time, even with four hearts. And most of them had to remain dry, or produce only, well, sort of sweat-gland quantities of ejaculate. Though it was very nice ejaculate; sort of slightly oily perfume, and not in the least icky. Unless you thought about it, of course.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

You've heard of a rat king, where rats are attached at the tail right? Well, this is a king king, you're never gonna guess what they're bound by!

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

You've heard of a rat king, where rats are attached at the tail right? Well, this is a king king, you're never gonna guess what they're bound by!

Is it dicks?

I bet it's dicks.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/PinstripeBungle/status/1772280022696378371

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Seems the royals still look fine without all that photoshop. Wonder why they feel the need to use it so much.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I have never heard of it until earlier today, but is hipinion an old-style forum that also preserved pre-social media discussions without going Nazi?

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

spechtie has issued a correction as of 04:31 on Mar 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

we have one here that looks like a particularly unfortunate diseased pine tree.