Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

Planet's dyin', Cloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

RandolphCarter posted:

[Cyberpunk Dystopia]

tokin opposition posted:

Oculus Grift 2

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

mine is endless screaming in uncomprehending terror punctuated by incomprehensible gibberish

I, too, have ADHD.

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

eSports Chaebol posted:

the patent application doesn’t even make you say the phrase, just “McDonalds” so again stop giving them ideas

The real game here is you say "McDonalds" loud enough so your kids hear from the next room and then they beg you to go to McDonalds and it's no fair if you say no, because you're the one who said McDonalds to begin with.

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

I was watching the Great British Baking Show on CBC Gem this weekend and it kept playing the same ad over and over. One episode was a Pandora ad that played 5 times in a row, then 5 times again on the next 3 ad breaks. Another episode was from the Ontario government about how they're building houses or some poo poo. I saw that ad 20 times during a single episode.