Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

1982 Subaru Brat has issued a correction as of 10:55 on Jan 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
But let's give the devil his due, there are some things from Good Cyberpunk in this world.

Here's what Moscow looks like

And you can make this and it works

...that's all I got

1982 Subaru Brat has issued a correction as of 10:57 on Jan 15, 2018

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Well at least that'll make the reality of labor-management relations a bit easier to understand for the libertarian dunderheads in this subculture.

I mean at some point all those modders might start to question why Ubisoft gets all the money (I'm assuming they'll be paid jack poo poo, or at best a pittance). Right? Maybe? A little?

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

foobardog posted:

Labor: I need a raise, my family is starving...
Management: You can now make memes.

Please resubmit your sexual harassment complaint in the form of a black lady reaction gif. Ticket closed.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
def the_algorithm(bullshit): return bullshit