Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Harik posted:

What level of dystopia is it that my dryer decides my sopping wet clothes are "dry" and refuses to run anymore because it has a extra special smart boy sensor that just knows you're wasting electricity

so I have to restart it every 10 minutes for an hour, or if I forget my poo poo all mildews and I have to re-wash it.

loving lg trash. jokes on me, I paid $250k for it.

$250k dryer aside, this usually means that the thermostat is borked, and its shutting off for safety due to misreading the temperature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU