Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
owning both a google home and Alexa and choosing to ask them about Jesus so you can whine about the answer is the most Brentwood thing imaginable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Willie Tomg posted:

oh my god they proactively went out of their way to make things look more like Demolition Man

ah gently caress the thread title is true

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
pretty cool how media refuses to learn any lessons ever from the plethora of shootings they’ve covered like that the police scanner reports are wrong every single time and they just blast all that poo poo out there anyway.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Rated PG-34 posted:

they learned that they get more clicks/views if they release whatever details as fast as possible and there are no repercussions for getting stuff wrong

oh right

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I am pro war paint but anti whatever the gently caress is going on with that weird emo hair.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

univbee posted:

This doesn't narrow it down, I'm assuming you mean the blue hair? I'm assuming they have a hard time parsing if your hair goes over your face but in a highly uneven way, and multiple colors probably don't help matters.

the half bangs blue hair is dumb but I mean this dweeb

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

univbee posted:

Obscures his face and breaks it up in a way that's confusing, especially since it probably makes the eyes hard to suss out. The face makeup is just strategic, as it confuses those systems too. At least with laws as they stand, doing either of these things (having wacky hair and makeup) isn't illegal.

yeah also he looks like poo poo

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
the face of a winner

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

I know “pit them against” in this context is probably meant to mean solve puzzles or something but the thought they grew human and Neanderthal brains and the first thing they did is put them in robot crab bodies to fight owns so much

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

This seems to have been a gas line or something exploding in a nearby apartment and they're just using it as a nice opportunity to show el presidente is under siege! Also arrerted any reporters at the scene who said it was anything other than a drone strapped with C4 that got taken out by a heroic military sniper.

https://twitter.com/bibken/status/1025880886728962048

Is this more or less lovely and cyberpunk?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
https://mobile.twitter.com/CESGUAR/status/1026186994102218757?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

so there were drones and it’s the worlds stupidest assassination attempt now? i don’t know any more but I guess it’s more cyberpunk at least

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I keep watching that video and I can’t tel the difference between this dumbass bomb and an old Godzilla movie or something where they blow up a little model.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I trust amazon to deliver a package to my house after I pay them money so by that measurement I trust them I guess

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

*machine learning classifies balloons as terrorist weapon*

how many unironic uses of the words “terror kite” have we heard to justify shooting Palestinians that got too close to a fence? we don’t need machines to do it.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I remember that robocar decision thing I always told it to avoid animals and run down jaywalkers. I do not want to die because some shithead walked out into the street. if I redid it today I would tell it to aggressively run people down because gently caress it. still avoid animals of course.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Everyone involved in the dead relative robot project needs to be tracked by police because the only way you could not see the problem is to be a sociopath.