Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
In a mental hospital possibly maybe getting sectioned lmao'ing at the goose posts

(e; didn't get sectioned, got the pills I wanted instead)

fanfic insert has issued a correction as of 17:28 on Feb 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
if you click the link you assimilate and become a Kris*

*model may vary between Helen, Susan, Mary and Veronica depending on your base stats

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Ihmemies posted:

How do you arrange the blood supply for multiple penises? I’d imagine you’d need at least like 2-3 extra hearts as your skin’s penis coverage increases, eventually covering the whole body.

quote:

But Dr. Billy Cohn and Dr. Bud Frazier at the Texas Heart Institute say they have developed a machine that could avoid all that with simple whirling rotors — which means people may soon get a heart that has no beat.

Inside the institute's animal research laboratory is an 8-month-old calf with a soft brown coat named Abigail. Cohn and Frazier removed Abigail's heart and replaced it with two centrifugal pumps.

"If you listened to her chest with a stethoscope, you wouldn't hear a heartbeat," says Cohn. "If you examined her arteries, there's no pulse. If you hooked her up to an EKG, she'd be flat-lined."

Pulse less mechanical mega boner

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
Hidden Turk Crouching Byzantine

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
The Clown Rebellion of 2025; No they weren't wearing clown make-up, but they were clowning and they changed nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Ham Equity posted:

I mean, on the one hand, definitely heretical at best, almost certainly blasphemous.

On the other hand, is there really anything the AI is doing that a priest doesn't? And I think it'll be a lot harder for the AI to molest children, so overall, seems like a win.

Those replika ai waifus got pretty dark so I wouldn't dismiss it entirely