Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

who wouldn't just piss on this thing's screen

gently caress someone give me a million bucks and i'll make one that shows ads where you want people to piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

hit the bouncing bitcoin directly for an exclusive personalized credit offer!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

Wheres my neon wife dammit

私たちはできるだけ安らかなサイバーパンクディストピアに住んでいます

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeKTVFgw1hM

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

THEN WHERES MY VR SEX HELEMT

dude they're hitting the market right now

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

poor guy can't even afford pants

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i don't buy games all the time but no one seems to particularly notice

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Over Easy posted:

this lovely world wouldn't be half as lovely if science bitches didn't get cucked by so entirely by the police state

oh please, they know what they're doing

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

coming soon: google home streaming. for a monthly fee a local node will be installed in your living room that you can stream your games from. comes with an integrated microphone for surveillance voice chat

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

incidentally old hollywood killed a lot of people

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

if you can't find a solid brain-frier to order over the internet that's entirely because you're not really trying

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i would 100% buy a parody bot to give to my brother

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Crusader posted:

i missed the civil war that caused coke zero to secede from the empire of coca-cola

it's a dominion of the crown

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

gimme a sec, i've got the script for a l&o episode where the criminal wears a tinfoil glove around here somewhere

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

a highly paid nerd is a piece of poo poo

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i'd ask why a critical public service like the fire department isn't on a state-level publicly negotiated contract with appropriate service level guarantees but i'm pretty sure the answer is america

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

:confused:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Loel posted:

Just hold it in. Shift's over in 10 hours

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

univbee posted:

Remember the time when Family Guy stole someone's NES gaming footage and put it in an episode unedited, causing YouTube's ContentID system to auto-takedown the video that was uploaded years earlier, basically immediately when the episode aired?

i remember when they told me in school that copyright applies to works created by anyone, even me

man i got told a lot of lies as a kid

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

hobbesmaster posted:

YouTube’s system doesn’t actually work on DMCAs, they just take down whatever some people ask them to automatically

unless you report something uploaded by a rich person (that google realizes is owned by a rich person)

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

linking people's phone numbers to their search history, something google definitely does not already do in the entire world

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Control Volume posted:

Thats a lot of steps when you can just break a window

neighbors aren't gonna give a poo poo if you just walk in the front door normally though

poo poo pull up in a moving van or something

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

as accuracy in premium rates increase, the value of the insurance decreases, as it starts to offer the customer nothing

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

wait i just remembered how us medical price fixing works

lmao

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

did that dude pay three and a half bucks for a loving chocolate bar

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

gonna take that as a "very"

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

SOCIALIZE THE SOCIAL MEDIA

no blow it up

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

dude became 96. i ain't crying for the tragedy

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

we should all be so loving lucky

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

yes this is real no i'm not going to link to it

you're like st peter, at the gates of heaven telling us that no, our souls are wicked

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

smart kid. ahead of the curve.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

gonna take a short break from "shittiest" and move over to "lamest" - just got a receipt number in hexadecimal

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

around here we just call those "headphones"

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Do your headphones also block out your peripheral vision so you don't get spooked by the internally combusted automocars?

oh no i use a regular phone for that

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the implication here is that the internal auditors are not also cia, which is obviously nonsensical

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

that one's like 15 years old now isn't it

fakeedit: 11

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

while i see what you're getting at, not having the check the traps except when you get a notification is pretty convenient.

"no-see disposal" is more hosed up if you ask me.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

mouse, shrew, rat, rabbit, hare. the list goes on - if it looks like a rodent, it dies.

i wonder if south-american cats drag home capybaras

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Crusader posted:

speaking of

there's not many technologies that have me more concerned than automated face recognition

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Media Bloodbath posted:

Some psychologists & psychiatrists are currently looking into using phone keyboard data (eg type speed, word usage, etc) to predict mood swings of people with bipolar disorder.

after the move to xenforo you will get probed before you hit the post button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

facebook did secret medical experiments on unconsenting people, likely killing several.