Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

This show is doing juuust enough to keep me interested, I guess I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

This show's ED pop ballad has been infectiously stuck in my head for days aaaarrrgh

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

ViggyNash posted:

That scene made my brain hurt because it made me question how metabolism works in stasis.

Well according to this show so far, your body and anything you touch can move in stasis, except the bottom of your feet. There is also the millisecond lag time of after you stop touching something for the object to adjust back to being frozen.

The non-explanation/consistency of this is part of what had me waffling on whether or not to continue watching.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

In summary, *fresh piss floats in midair*

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

lmao

ok, NOW I'm all aboard this crazy train choo chooo

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I like the details like the Juri and gramps climbing down from that wall, and she just jumps off and lands and he stumbles and trips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

This show struggled a bit to close out, both in animation QUALITY and Act III conflict resolution, but fun show nevertheless.

Also I'm way more a fan of the ED song and thought the OP was overrated.

• Locked thread