Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

posting itt to become smoobled, possibly for the second or Nth time

smoobles

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
its when you don't expect smoobles, and then, there he is :smoobles:

----------------

smoobles

cda posted:

its when you don't expect smoobles, and then, there he is :smoobles:

----------------

alnilam

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The subtle thing about being Smoobied smoobled is you forget you were, until it happens again, and then- there it is. Smoobied smoobled again!

I thought I was being grasslighted but then I realized I was just being smoobled

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jan 16, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
smoobles.

smoobles

----------------

smoobles

Splatmaster posted:

The subtle thing about being Smoobied is you forget you were, until it happens again, and then- there it is. Smoobied again!

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Hey buddy, it's the time when...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The winter of our smoobling. . .

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
... loving poo poo goddamnit hell pisshandles craptunnels, Smoobled yet again

FreshCutFries

*in Jim Carrey from the mask voice* ssssssssmoobles

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
the French call it “smooblé”

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

sockingtonsworth

I’m

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Isn't that when you drop an ice cream on your lap and laugh and cry at the same time?

Nosfereefer

the germans call it "die smübel", the italians "'la smob'l", the french "le s'moo leh", the english "the smoo of the ledge", the russians "снова сгладить", the greek "ομοφυλόφιλος έφηβος" the finnish "pöökülä mëlüüpällä këtëlapoü smölküläiïnen"

Nosfereefer

when i washed up on the shores of samoa, the locals, though tattooed and fearsome, treated me well. we spoke of our kindred fears and aspirations, of the god they called smāobāl, and which i knew only as smooble. that night we feasted

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Nosfereefer posted:

the germans call it "die smübel", the italians "'la smob'l", the french "le s'moo leh", the english "the smoo of the ledge", the russians "снова сгладить", the greek "ομοφυλόφιλος έφηβος" the finnish "pöökülä mëlüüpällä këtëlapoü smölküläiïnen"

Nosfereefer posted:

when i washed up on the shores of samoa, the locals, though tattooed and fearsome, treated me well. we spoke of our kindred fears and aspirations, of the god they called smāobāl, and which i knew only as smooble. that night we feasted

I love these posts.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Nosfereefer

the time i first saw the great white smooble i was but a young hunter myself. i felt myself like a king of legends that day, even as the white smooble ran away, even as my elders contested my claims. i had been blessed by the ancestors. many winters came and went, but never since did i see the white smooble. until today..

Nosfereefer

the song of the ages called for winter, spring, summer and fall. the first seasons were sung by the smooble himself. but in his old age, he knew he could not keep the song of ages forever by himself. so he sang his last and greatest song; the song of byob. and as we all sing the songs of our lands and the songs of our wishes, we truly sing the song of smooble though us

Nosfereefer

religious smoobling is, at one and the same time, the expression of real smooble and a protest against real smooble. posting is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Nosfereefer

lenin, in his death bed, warned against the up-and-coming general secretary of the central party, the previously unknown but ambitious poster that had little more than some poorly considered shitposts in fyad to brag of. this upstart, this dangerous "career-hound" would become the much disputed ruler of the soviet union, going no longer by his christian name, but his revolutionary styled nickname "smooble"

Koishi Komeiji

I tried to Smooble myself b-b...but...:negative:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I think it's when smoobles posts in the wednesday frog thread, which hasn't happened in a while :ohdear:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Macnult

got smoobled? again? it’s ok. it happens.

Nosfereefer

as the king drew his last breath, me and my fellow advisors still had his last words ringing though our heads. "let my not my eldest, but my most able son lead, my treasured smooble". the dukes would never accept this, this breach of ancient laws. the clergy would never accept breaking the line of succession. and yet... this young and promising smooble, the court love him, the barons? they adore him. he is a learned man, even at his young age, like the alexander of old. smoobles accession would surely mean a war of the realm... but if my lord willed it

Nosfereefer

z-rays lights the sky, the commanding cry from fellow divisions over the com-link are frequently broken by the cyber-sploisons that keeps coming down. "even hroor-ix II was a vacation compared to this", i think as i fire my ray-x-5000 at the synth-goons. we will never leave this place, but even knowing this i call to my men; "by the god emperor smooble, we will never falter, we will never fall - for he is with us!", i see one of the younger conscripts shaking in fear in the trench.

poor kid, he will be dead in minutes

"smooble is watching, and he protects all!" i grab his hand, and in a moment all his fears are gone

ten seconds later a y-bomb hits our location, our atomized spirits drift towards our smooble

Nosfereefer

the light of the moon reflects from scores of tombstones. the night is silent. no witnesses. "not yet" i think to myself with a quiet chuckle "not yet"
mausoleums, monuments, all wasted efforts at some kind of immortality... but i will fix this. this is right. right? nobody wishes to drift into the abyss.
i can bring the back. i can awaken them again. this is what all wish for. right?
as i clear my throat, my mind goes back to the beginning. or the end?

across the graveyard a single phrase thunders
"smoobled again"

Nosfereefer

summoning smooble was easy. the rituals required but the simplest of sacrifices.
a lock of hair? a drop of blood? the tooth of an enemy? it was too easy

TOO easy

as smooble came to me, he asked simply; "what do you desire, my child?"
and immediately as my answer left my lips i knew my mistake
for the real price was neither tooth nor blood
t'was my very soul

smoobled yet again

Twenty Four

smoo bled

poor smoo

cda

by Hand Knit

Hideous. Beautiful. Like being Smoobled for the first time.

wearing a lampshade

Smoobles...

Senior Management

Smoobles actually invented the reuben so every time you have one of those sandwiches you have been smoobled.

:jerry:

Scroon

When I was a child, my mother would send my sisters and I out into the winter morn for our walk to school with one piping hot smooble pie apiece. It would keep our hands warm during the trek AND make for a tasty treat to ready us for the day!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Yeah I've totally been smoobled

What, when? Why didn't I mention it before?

Oh, um, it was last summer on vacation, yeah. Really far away. On vacation, yep.

treasure bear

it is a terrible curse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

smooble not, lest ye be smoobled

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread