Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
I had a blast when I saw them 3 times in 2011 - twice were playing all of Soft Bulletin, the other was Dark Side of the Moon - but when I saw them at Riot Fest a few years back it wasn't the same.

And their music is poo poo now, and Wayne's a huge rear end in a top hat.

Still like listening to the older stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

The worst part of this greatest hits album is that the CD version is like 40 songs and the vinyl is like 10.

Go for it Wayne, make it cost $80, you've got plenty of expensive vinyl box sets anyhow.

I mean not that I was really going to get it either way as I have the albums that aren't bad already.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Not that Wayne's not a shameless businessman as he is, but also Xiu Xiu's live shows probably cost a little less to run and transport.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

I hate giving Wayne money nowadays but I just got tickets to see them at Taste of Chicago because the cheaper GA level was $18 a ticket (inclusive of all fees). Hope he doesn't play anything from Oxford Melody!