Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Free to a good home:
https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1311802906
I know, I am actually asking money in the ad but you goons are awesome and this is mildly drunk posting so the getting is good.

Shipping from the Netherlands is on you (E19 I think).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Made some Christmas cards to learn and practice copics.

It was good fun, much to learn still.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Elentor posted:

I love the pikachu and the trees. I love multiple iterations/variants of the same theme.

The hard part is picking a new theme. Help me, please? Some theme for the month, like we had in the past in the monthly threads would have been helpful. Is there a January theme?

---

edit: I talked to my wife and we concluded that stuff I should be able to manage are pokemon, lego and dinosaurs. So that is my theme.

Keetron fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Dec 28, 2018

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

First few pikachu's, there are so many in my mental pipeline. The moon was a gradient test, my scanner butchered it.

(on A6, others on A5 size)

My 2019 resolution is to lead a more balanced life, drawing is supposed to be part of that.