Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

sebmojo posted:

or draw a dick pic if you're an art, I guess? not sure if it works the same way...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

What's the uh
threshold
before recursive dickpics becomes a thing.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Daeren posted:

"if you havent smoked a bowl and stared at a video of someone zooming in on a mandelbrot set while trance music plays i suggest you do so and then consider the transcendent beauty that emerges from applying this state of mind to the penis, nature's fractal" - the Cellist, probably

I can't get away from recursive dicks.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Shinmera posted:

Evidently they simply didn't.
Every time someone goes "it's clearly going off of this thing" a dozen counterexamples pop up. My own two incidences of this have been:

"Maybe it's going off of SFM?"
"I've clearly marked all my SFM and like two dozen more are perfectly fine."

"It might be trying to detect skin tone by going after shades of red?"
"Well, it ignored this."
".....okay hold on what the gently caress is this image?"

And it doesn't seem to be based on tags even though that's such an obvious starting point, because I've clearly clearly marked all of the recursive dickpics and none are flagged. The magnitude of this clownshow is staggering.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

I guess I'm back on my bizarre LP bullshit.