Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

folder
Oct 9, 2016
First lot of ink for a good while!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016
Yeah get the $9.98 one, it’s a full version of PS

folder
Oct 9, 2016

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Like these colours mate!

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Really charming, I love it!

folder
Oct 9, 2016
https://twitter.com/fffffolder/status/999418672073658368?s=19

folder
Oct 9, 2016

folder
Oct 9, 2016
https://twitter.com/hello_folder/status/1008108639356416000

folder
Oct 9, 2016

lofi posted:

Ugh, I hate pineapples now. And keyboards.

Love cats though. :3:

I'd forgotten how satisfying I find mono.

Really like how the leaves (?) came out - keep it up!

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Sotsa posted:

Some stuff from my latest destressing sketchbook.

Really like these... what are you using for colour?

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Inktober 2 - this time on Official Theme - tranquil.

Love this!

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Pentaro posted:

Angular specter. Getting experimental.

Lovely values, favourite of the series so far

Just because it's been brought up, and I honestly don't want to embarrass you, but it's a shame when I read the posts where you seem really unhappy with what you're producing. Your work is always nice to see and you've been really consistent and disciplined with daily drawing, which most people aren't. I hope you give yourself a break and a chance to enjoy the things you make, please keep it up.

folder
Oct 9, 2016

my buddy Superfly posted:

Being away from home makes me draw more pixel art which I've been missing recently.

Haha, nice

folder
Oct 9, 2016
I like that the international symbol for happy/surprised is three lines, it is my go to. If they're anxious you change it to sweat beads/water

folder
Oct 9, 2016

lol

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Really like this

folder
Oct 9, 2016

lofi posted:

Also, I'm a massive fan of watercolour gesture work with a flat brush, just discovered it and it makes me very happy.

Oh nice idea... gonna give that a go. Do you work from studies or just make the drawing fit the brushstroke?

folder
Oct 9, 2016

lofi posted:

I did a real quick gesture study with the brush, just three or four chunky marks while I could catch someone's pose, then went back in with a pen once the colour was dry. I was using a 3/4" flat brush on A4 paper, which was maybe a bit thick - 1/2" might have worked better.

Thank you!

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Yeah, the atmosphere in this one is nice!

folder
Oct 9, 2016

content posted:

This is killer.

Absolutely. How long has it taken?

folder
Oct 9, 2016

lofi posted:

Any sign of what people are moving to yet? Or are most just waiting to see if it unshits itself?

The fantastic SomethingAwful forums of course! This could possibly be the Christmas miracle we need to keep the site afloat and get Lowtax a much needed exoskeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Sharpest Crayon posted:

This is my dark-skinned, white-haired demon girl in fantasy armour. Her name is Vyxxen and she is a sexy assassin. She uses little daggers because they are easy to conceal and carry when on a sexy mission. She usually seduces her targets first to get close to them, which is easy for her because of her charms. She uses light armour because as an assassin, she needs to be able to move very quickly and to do acrobatics (she's very flexible if you know what I mean!!!).

Blimey