Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

sigma 6 posted:

smallmouth: So you use an Ipad, obviously. Is there something similar to Procreate for PC?

I've always liked ArtRage. I think it's similar to Procreate in that it's not like Photoshop or Clip Studio.

I need to get around to trying Mischief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer
First attempt at pixel art.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

ok this might be a bit phallic

I see a pizza slice.

And a penis. Just so we're clear that's definitely a penis with a pizza slice sticking out its back.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

lofi posted:

Seconding this, your drawings are tiny. Paper's cheap, don't be afraid to use it!

Inktober #3 - "Roasted"

'Eh'. Not particularly pleased with this, there's all sorts of shenanigans going on with the upper body, but it's done, and it was a bastard of a prompt to think of something for. Brush inking is fun, I need to play with it more.

I like that one. It looks like an illustration in a 19th century book.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer
It’s only October 4th and I’m already having problems getting drawings done. I think I’ll just keep it simple and draw sexy skeletons all month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Horses really are the best man/beast combo as anything smaller and your front arms are drag and a taller animal like an elephant or giraffe would just look awkward.