Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Saint Freak posted:

Racing in to a new thread

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Asked a friend who's actually a streamer with subs, and yes, he gets money for it.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Pretty sure the instant replay just doesnt' know how to handle the spin that they gave the ball.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

What's Low% in the context of necrodancer, anyways?

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

When's the earliest you can get ahold of lightning rook?

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

I was more wondering for a casual playthrough. I never actually used it in my original playthrough on the DS version and apparently they made it better?

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

ArfJason posted:

theres a guy that uploads like 10 minute long MK superplay glitch tases every week or so and it's baffling to me how someone can keep doing stuff with mk

What's the channel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

flatluigi posted:

from IRC someone had the question of what games have the shortest (in terms of percentage of the any% time) difference between any% and 100% that isn't trivially different (i.e. any% isn't just 99.9% to begin with)

it's a neat question but I can't really think of a solution that doesn't involve manually going through speedrun.com for data and plugging it into a spreadsheet. is there an API or is this a thing someone has already done by some strange coincidence

Megaman X2. The only difference between any% and 100% would be getting the zero parts, I believe. Since any% still gets all heart containers and subtanks to get shoryuken because it speeds up the boss refights by so much.