Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
The most interesting part of ACE (or, for that matter, any speedrun involving weird memory manipulation glitches) is the in-depth text writeup explaining how it works. Live videos never have time to explain anything so they end up either jumping from an incomprehensible mess to the credits, or from an incomprehensible mess to a demo of the romhack they just applied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
His gimmick is not nearly funny enough to justify posting it 2-3 times every page of the GDQ thread

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
If Charles Barkley's Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden: Chapter One of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa is wrong then I don't want to be right.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah I could absolutely be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure some of the furry stuff is actively trans as well

like if I'm wrong I 100% admit that's on my lovely memory

It’s been a while since my last playthrough too, but I don’t remember that and I don’t see it in the LP.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
Yeah, it was pretty funny when the video went "we can see here that he had auto hotkey installed on his computer... could he have used it to tas the level and fake the upload that way????" because I'm pretty sure the answer to that particular question is a definitive no.

Although honestly, even if it was proven the level had a hacked upload or something I doubt it would change much. As long as it's not literally impossible to beat people will still go for it, if for no other reason than "Actually we're not doing that one, so I guess we finished a couple days ago. The end" is very unsatisfying after all the hype about just ONE level left.