Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I hope Mexico gets a good president OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

¡¡Meade!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Yandat posted:

i will betray my race and inform on everyone and ill do it for free. all i ask is to let me on the firing squad for greg abbott

don’t worry, he can’t run far

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Oliver’s done some interesting stuff before, but went full on neoliberal at some point and he wasn’t funny enough to carry his bad politics.

etalian posted:

Why do all exiled UK celebs like John Oliver or man pig hybrid Piers Morgan always end up being neo-liberal tools?

$$$$$

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i, too, stay up at night worried about the experts who say better things are just not possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

amlo, buddy, do me a solid and get just three more points.